Sunday 18 May 2014

What Have I Done

By day I'm your average 23 year old working hard for a charity I love dearly by night I'm dare devil extraordinaire. Pfft Yeah right; allow me to explain.
             (one on the left, right is my amazing friend Christina May who did the abseil last time round)
                                          (me at our last fundraiser Tune into Autism)


I'm a support worker for an amazing charity Scottish Autism and all for that amazing cause I've agreed to abseil off the Forth Rail Bridge. Fear not people its only a small 165ft drop :/





Allow me to tell you about Scottish Autism; Established in 1968 by a group of parents we are now the largest provider of Autism specific services in Scotland. Existing to  help those diagnoised with Autism lead a full and enriched life and to become valued members of the community they live within. Providing a wide variety of services from, housing support, out reach as well as day service services throughout Scotland for individuals with Autism.
Want to find out more check out www.scottishautism.org

What I want to do is raise as much money as possible to ensure our services continue to grow and adapt along with the specific needs of those with Autism. I'm willing to pretty much throw myself off a bridge just for your entertainment all I'm asking is a little favour in return could you pretttty please sponsor me.
Its so easy to do these days and as small a donation as you can afford to make is very much appreciated. The only slight problem is I have a target of £300 if I don't raise half they wont let me do it so go on people help spread the word you wouldn't believe the difference you can make.

Heres those all important details:
Text     SAFA90 followed by the amount you'd like to sponsor in £ to 70070
Online   www.justgiving.com/kirsty-whyte3
contact me  If your struggling to do either contact me personally on facebook to donate but I need all funds before my abseil.

Thanks soooo much for taking time to read this; remember if your crossing the bridge on 8th June watch for little old me hanging from the bridge.
Kirsty x

No comments:

Post a Comment