Wednesday 14 August 2013

OMG No7 splurge



OMG NO 7 SPLURGE

Hey there let me tell you all about my little No7 splurge, I soo love all my products but I shouldn't have done it lol.

I recently started using No7 foundation after having the colour match completed I was told I was Calico which is the palest shade the actually have. I was concerned when the assistant told me this as I really didn't really think I was so pale but when I tried it I feel in love with the colour.
After looking through the wide range of foundation styles they have on offer I got Instant Radiance. I must say by far the best foundation I've ever had, its so lightweight on my skin and so natural look also, I defiantly think I've found the foundation for me.
 The foundation was a very reasonable price at just £12.50 but what was even better at the time of purchase No7 make up was buy 1 get 2nd half price so the assistant recommended I try No7 liquid bronzer, it was a steal at £11 but because it was on offer I got it for just £5.50 bargain!!

Next time I popped into boots I was only going with a friend so she could get a colour match for her foundation but then there were yet more fabulous offers on the No7 products. All skin care products were 3 for 2 and on purchasing these there was a free gift worth £30 this I had to have.

Firstly I got the No7 liquid make up remover; Im fed up purchasing endless packets of make up wipes they either dry out or I totally hate the ones I've bought cause they end up making my skin feel greasy so thought I'd give this a bash.
Well it does exactly what it says just a splash on a cotton pad wipes off all my make up even waterproof mascara and even better no disgusting greasy after feeling.

This lovely make up remover from No7 was only £8 but was free as part of my 3 for 2 offer.
 
Next No7 Beautiful skin cleansing water, Ive never been a big fan of cleansers toners ect but I thought Im on my wee spree anyway its worth giving it a try. It lovely its not to thick or that just as it says Water. A tiny bit does wonders rub it on wipe it off and my skin feels amazing more breathable skin however it does feel a little greasy when applied but its all good because it works.
This was only £9.00.
 
I also bought No7 foaming oil shower wash I haven't had a chance to use this yet as I'm still finishing off my balance me shower wash I got free in a magazine so ill let you know how this works out. Seems a little on the steep side at £11 but im sure it'll be worth it.
 
And finally I got my lovely little free gift worth £30 small clear pouch containing lipgloss, nail polish, tinted moisturiser and airbrush primmer. The lip gloss is the high gloss lip gloss range is the stunning rose pearl colour, and its just my colour LOVE IT!
I also love the air brush primmer its not like some of those high street items that leave your skin looking shiny nope it leaves that amazing smooth skin making it have a little on the matt side look, great wee freebie but if im ever getting it im sure it'll be off my wish list as £19.50 for a small 30ml bottle and well its actually dearer than my foundation so emm no thanks.
 
Anyway people I hope this is a good wee read for you all. Let me know Are you a fan of No7? What is there one item you just must have? And if they have anymore great offers on drop me a line I MUST KNOW lol
 
see yah xoxo
 





No comments:

Post a Comment