Tuesday 16 April 2013

10day you challenge- 6places

wow well  the challenge is going fairly quick now Im already on my forth entry (new record for me). Todays topic is 6 places so lets see...

Places


1-Blackpool, as a child my parents often took us there for along weekend there was nothing I loved more than a weekend getting spoilt in Blackpool. It has lots of happy memories for me in Blackpool my fave has to be taking my niece when she was like a year old, her weeface light up when she lay in her pushchair watching the all the lights just reminds you simple pleasures are amazing.  :)

2- My new home, after a rough 12months I moved with my parents to Cowdenbeath its not a million miles from where I used to stay but enough to start over, hopefully it ill be worth it.

3-Sunny Beach Bulgaria, If you've ever been you'll know why instantly I fell in love with the place. It was my first holiday abroad without my parents and it was an absolute blast; cheap drink, water parks & good food what more could you want. Ive got lots of good memories here and Im off this summer to make many more.

4- Edinburgh, well its an all year round marvel. On a lovely spring day I love to spend time in the gardens relaxing and reading a book its just so beautiful when the sun is out.
Then in the summer when the festival comes round spending the day on the mile watching street shows then siting in a beer garden its such an amazing day.
 But lets not forget Edinburgh in winter is just perfect with the German market full of hussle and bustle, the winter wonderland looking gawjus its something I have to attend every year its a true sign of Christmas.

5- Queensferry beach for me will forever be a happy place, I like going here if i ever need time to just chill and get away from everyone, the memories make me happy again.

6- New York, I went in 2004 and ive never felt more at home honestly the buzz is just an amazing  thrill (if this makes sense) you get so caught up in the moment. So many lovely things to see and do I know that one day I will defo go back.

Oh well theres my 6 places, where do you hold fond memories of?
Kirsty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment