Saturday 13 April 2013

10 day challenge- 9 loves

So its day 2of the 10day you challenge so Today were talking about 9loves; here it goes

. 1- Ofcourse my top love has to be my family(mushy I know)but serious ive had a bit of a crappy 12months and my family have been absolutly amazing theyve stood by me and supported me dispite the tears and the mood swings lol but honestly its been hard and for that im truley thankful. But my lovely family wouldnt be complete without my gawjus little nephew matthew. Hes an absolute chatter box and a diehard westlife fan just loke his Auntie Kirsty I can tell hes gona go far ;)

2- Cameras, yes I'm a tiny bit of a poser when it comes to cameras but really its not just photos of myself im in love with really im not that vain lol. I honestly taking photos; friends, family or amazing places they all have to be photographed each picture speaks a thousand words and in just one quick look can transport you to some brilliant memories.

3- My kindle, Omg I've always loved reading, my taste in books can be rather varied it all depends on my mood. But lets be honest we all buy a good and once we're done with it what happens? If your anything like me it ends up cluttering about in your room so imagine my excitement when the kindle arrived. At the push of a button I have instant access to my amazon account and can  download any book I want in seconds. Its also fab its so small fits into my handbag literally goes everywhere with me and now with it being a screen its dead handy to save my place in the book rather than having to folding pages ect.

4- A gid old bevy, I love my girlie nights out but as I said in my previous blog entry im the sensible one when out so I'd rather have a few munchies and raid my daddies drinks supplies lol. I can try my hand at many a drinks but honestly don't expect me to be in the best condition.
                                            

5-- Handbags and Shoes I wouldn't be your typical girl if I didn't say I absolutely love me some shoes and handbags. I can ofcourse go a tiny bit mental I see them I have to have them often I can buy them and have nothing to go with them which ofcourse is a major issue and I just have to buy something to go with them.

6- I love cooking but only if I have someone to cook for otherwise i'm very lazy and its a takeaway for myself. I'm not the kind of person that experiments with cooking though if it tastes good don't go adding this that and the next its just pointless.

7- I'm going to put this out there and slowly as you read this I hear the cringes I LOVE TWILIGHT, allow me to explain. I used to cringe at the very thought of such an over rated fantasy movie but then my boyfriend at the time talked me round he said his little sister told him it was awesome so I watched. Before I knew it I was rushing out to buy the books which I read rather quickly and then I was scowering the web for movie clips, release dates I had to find my fix some how. Now I'm just grateful I have them all on Blu ray and can watch when ever I want.
                                                    

8- I'm not your average cosmetics obsessive to me a powders a powder so long as it does its job. So last week for my journey home from Glasgow I bought the marie Claire mag I had to see what the buzz was bout; I got a free gift with Ciate nail polish! This polish should be £9 and I got it for a whooping £3.60 free with a mag, according to the label the colour is Pocket Money (call me blonde if ive missed read) its a cross between orange/peach its so stunning and quiet natural. I must say this polish is a god send it goes with anything which means no more last minute nail painting to go with an outfit; I don't normally splurge on cosmetics but I know for sure when this runs out I will defo need more.
                                                   

9- Instagram what an app by the way is all I can say. Remember the days when pimping your photos was when you added the black and white filter and you thought you were amazing, now with a few tweeks any photo can look amazing and allows you to share with your social network without having to upload to each every site.

Well that's my 9 loves people what do you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment